joi, 25 martie 2010

Kiev ( part 1 )


I have seen a lot of churches and in a lot of shapes , I must say that this is the most interesting part in Kiev , fie ca vrei sau nu.


















I left Cernihiv with a promise that I'll find somethingto stay in Kiev .I still haved 2 days until i had to be in Dnipro , and I thought that this is a good way to spend my time . I left with a marshutka and arrived at the outskirts of kiev , then i tooked the metro and went to the railway station ( Vagzal ). Where I left my big back pack and started wondering the streets.



The very first image of Kiev



An interesting church








This is Santa Sofia , I thought this is something really beautiful because if was surrounded by a big fense , so I've seen a opened gate and entered through it , only when i was supposed to come out of the garden , I have noticed tat there is a ticket fee. That was kinda' sweet , saved 6 hrivnas ))

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu