duminică, 21 martie 2010

Belarus Odyssey ( part 2 )




Old city Minsk


After spending the day in the town , eating the traditional Kuruki , I think in the evening I’ve met Olga and her sister and went to her studio where we did some graffiti on the walls with Montana , afterwards she invited to her apartment where we had a nice diner and talked . Later we’ve met one of Olgas friends and went to a pub to grab a beer , traditional of course. All of them were part of Couchsurfing .







art studio , fooling around with Montana cans.




I’ve been to a Couchsurfing meeting with one local girl , one from Austria and another from Germany but with kazaki origins . It was ok , after that I went on my own visiting the same the city and got some adventure . I have seen the national library , Minsk’s landmark by night and was really great.




city view from one of the 16th floor blocks


Once arrived at Olga’s place , at Moskovskaya street , we celebrated Women’s Day , and it was so sweet.


On the last day Kxiu hanged out with me to the coolest places in Belarusian capital , we went to a Narghile party in the Botanical garden which is closed during winter , so we did something illegal trespassing there. All of the people were from the new avangarde and had something to do with art in one way or another.


Here were the people jumping the parks fence.


People enjoying the waterpipes , also was the first time when I tried the one with milk , the one with red waterhose. Niiiiiiice !






Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu